OOTD: Monday // October 26

Monday, October 26, 2015






I have been waiting all weekend to wear this outfit and the time has finally come! I know the shirt is simple - just white and black polka dots. But I love it so much, I don't think I've ever owned a shirt like this. I like the size of the polka dots, and the feel of the shirt. 



Today I paired it with a mustard colored cardigan, dark wash jeans, black Steve Madden boots, and my good and faithful military jacket. I'm a huge fan of 'simple' shirts since you can style them so many ways and transition them from day to night just by changing a jacket or adding some jewelry.


I didn't have someone to take my picture today so this will have to be enough! 

Jacket ( Old Navy ; similar look here )
Cardigan ( Target ; similar look here )
Polka Dot Tee ( Forever 21 )
Jeans ( Target )
Boots ( Steve Madden ; similar look here

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe