OOTD: Monday // October 19

Monday, October 19, 2015


Monday's are always a drag and today I was in a rush to get to class. I usually try to plan out my outfits the night before (or have a general idea of what I want to wear). This way I can quickly grab what I need on the mornings when staying in bed is more appealing than feeling the morning cold in my bedroom. I really don't try a lot of the time, but it seems like I do to some of my friends. I dress for myself since I like to look nice and there aren't enough weekends in the year to show off all of the clothes taking up space in my closet. 



On school days I try to keep my makeup less dramatic as compared to the weekends. Sticking to a light foundation, light tint to the lips, eyeliner on the waterline and mascara. Oh, I make sure to fill in the brows also since I have come to prefer my eyebrows thicker than they are when I wake up in the morning. Simple makeup is good cause really, who do you have to impress during the school day? 



Since I'm still attending university there really isn't a lot of time for uncomfortable clothing. I try pairing cute tops with leggings and sneakers often so I can stay comfy but cute. A nice plus to doing this is if I do have to go somewhere at night, the outfit can easily be changed up with the switch to jeans and boots. 



Kimono ( Ross ; similar looks here )
Collard Converse ( Nordstroms )
Necklace ( Maurices )


[ Okay first post done, can only get better from here. Thanks to Kelly for taking my pics! ]

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe