Water Under the Bridge

Friday, March 11, 2016


[03.08.16] - I'm a Converse kind of girl, accept it, embrace it, get used to seeing them a lot more in my OOTDs. hehe. Spring is calling so it's time to get the lighter clothes out again. I'll miss wearing all of my thick and cozy cardigans but the season will come again. I know I've been absent for a while but I am still around.






Shirt  [  Old Navy ; similar looks here and here ]
Light Wash Jeans [ Macy's ]
Burgundy Converse [ Converse ]



Title: Water Under the Bridge by Adele


You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I love converse too! Especially the white ones and the black ones. But the pair you have is so beautiful, I like the colour! I was thinking about buying the pink ones haha.

    www.blossomikebana.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have always wanted a white pair...maybe I'll get those next. I have a black pair but they literally have a hole in them haha. When I saw these burgundy Converse I had to have them, it was love at first sight. A pink pair would be so cute!!

      xo

      Delete
  2. Converse! Awesome kinda lay back but~fashion forward shoe...I have a pair too. I am slowly moving into "Spring" by the way lovin' white top & jeans w/converse outfit. Missed u, looking forward to next update. Enjoy spring break

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love your converse swag! Hey, where every u are the "sunshine" looks amazing in that picture love it, cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONvERSE my favorite shoe, u Rock Xoiie

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe