No Angel

Sunday, February 07, 2016


[02.06.16] - I thought I looked cute last night. 


I have learned my lesson about wearing my hair down when I go out so I am going to work the bun with a smile on my face. I love this top that I'm wearing because of the cold shoulders and the details!  I wanted to wear this to class but always found it was too cold in my classrooms for that. This was the perfect night for a top like this and I think the look came together nicely. My makeup was pretty simple and easy to execute since I've pretty much have mastered liquid liner, just saying. 


Cold Shoulder Top [ Target ; similar look here ]
Dark Wash Jeans [ Urban Outfitters ]
Brown Boots [ Franco Sarto ; similar look here ]
Hoop Earrings [ similar look here ]



You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I love your cold shoulder top..that is super cute on you " No angel, uh"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I really love this top!

      xo

      Delete
  2. You have great taste for the cute and causal outfits..makeup prefect too, wondering what type of makeup brush applicators you are using these days. thanks look forward to next update.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you! Glad you're enjoying my posts.

      xo

      Delete

Subscribe