OOTD: Monday // November 16

Tuesday, November 17, 2015


Just need to make it through this week and I can go home (for the first time all semester) and eat and shop and just be happy. I personally can't wait, I need a new scene and a break from the stress of school, and some of the people. Just need to get through this week then three days next week, lets go!


I think I've said this before but I tend to go with simple makeup if I wear any during the week. Just foundation, a line of eyeliner on the top lid, mascara, bronzer fill the brows and you're good. 


Shirt ( Old Navy )
Leggings ( PINK Victoria's Secret ) 
Converse ( Converse ) 
Headband ( Urban Outfitters ; similar look here ) 
Necklace ( Forever21 ; similar looks here and here )
Earrings ( Forever21 ; similar look here )
Phone Case ( Otter Box )

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe