OOTD: Thursday // October 29

Monday, November 02, 2015


I didn't have time for pictures today since I have a Halloween party to get to! Today I only had one class so I didn't put much effort into my outfit. I have to say that this hunter green shirt is my new obsession! I love the color and how it fits. It's another from Old Navy - they are becoming my new go to store if you can't tell. I could sleep in that shirt I love it so much. I paired it with leggings from PINK which are also a new love. The band on the leggings is really secure meaning that the leggings don't fall down when I walk. Or am I the only one who has ever had that problem? Either way they don't move and the band can act as a nice "Spanx" like garment so it's a double win! 

Shirt ( Old Navy )
Leggings ( PINK Victoria's Secret ) 
Boots ( Clarks )
Earrings ( Forever 21 ; similar look here )
Headband ( Urban Outfitters ; similar look here

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe