I Put A Spell On You...and Now You're Mine

Tuesday, November 10, 2015


Every year I dread the approach of Halloween. There's so much work that has to go into thinking of your outfit, then figuring out what you already have for it and what you'll need to find time to get. And even then without fail I still manage to pull it together and have a great night. 


The first night I kept it basic and was a cat, for if you couldn't guess that already. The ears actually are rather cute, they're from Victoria's Secret. I can't find them on the website though so they were likely a limited time type of thing. They're really cute so I may use them in the future when I need a quick outfit too. Enjoy the picture of me and Ted.


Okay so Saturday, the real deal, I was red riding hood with a sexy twist. I didn't want to wear the full out costume with the red and white outfit (I did try one on though). I thought it'd be more me if I wore it with my favorite black dress and some sheer stockings. The boots were a last minute epiphany since I was planning on wearing my Steve Madden's originally. 



My basket was the best thing since I actually bought a piece of picnic cloth and wrapped it around the basket. I added a red zipper to the cloth so the basket literally served as my purse that night. Believe it or not I was able to fit a hoodie in there along with my phone, keys etc. I'm rather impressed so I need to find more reasons to use this basket in the future. 


It all came together since my friend played the most perfect wolf. My only regret is that we didn't get more pictures together this night. Oh well, this one is great. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe