OOTD: Wednesday // November 18

Thursday, November 19, 2015




I for one love today's outfit just because of the cute crochet cardigan I am wearing. I think this is a favorite item in my closet but it's not exactly warm so I don't get to wear it often. I got this at ROSS while I was in Vegas and let me tell you it was a hunt to find this. I think it was the only one I found in the section that I was in. I love ROSS just cause the prices were steals but I could not deal with trying to look through the racks. There were so many clothes and so many people, I felt like I was in a race to get through the rack and onto the next section of clothes.




Back to the cardigan, I love this thing and will probably try to find reasons to wear it at least once a month. Today I had to bring a solid grey cardigan along since, it's cold in a lot of my classrooms, and it's good to be prepared. I was feeling a scarf today and the scarf that I'm wearing with it I've had since high school, I think I got it at  H&M. My earrings I've never worn before...I don't know if I'll wear them again since they hurt trying to put them on. ;___;

Crochet Cardigan ( ROSS ; similar look here )
Cardigan ( Target ; similar look here )
Boots ( Franco Sarto ; similar look here )
Scarf ( H&M ; similar look here )
Leggings ( Target )
Earrings ( Claire's ; similar look here )
Ring ( Charlotte Rousse ; similar look here )

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe