OOTD: Tuesday // November 10

Wednesday, November 11, 2015


So I think we have established that I pretty much switch it up between jeans and leggings so I don't think I'll include them in the pictures every time. Okay now onto the outfit. I love to peep the men's section of stores every now and then. Guys actually get decent shirts that could easily be worn by anyone who likes it, sometimes they're even cheaper, perk. This printed shirt I got from Rue21 and since the store supplies clothes for everyone, I can just slide right over and look around. 

I don't like long sleeve shirts, I will wear a tank top and a cardigan before I pick a long sleeved shirt to wear. You can check my closet and drawers, it's true. This is one of the...four long sleeved shirts I own and I love, love, love it. It's a really comfy shirt and the burgundy looks good with my green jacket and boots. These boots are also a favorite that I'll be wearing a lot now. 

Shirt ( Rue21 ; similar look here )
Boots ( Franco Sarto ; similar look here )

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe